#CSASURVIVORS DEMANDS TO THERESA MAY HOME SECRETARY.
CHILD ABUSE INQUIRY: Survivors to Theresa May Secretary of State to the Home Department.
From the undersigned survivors of child sexaul abuse, and in respect of the Home Office inquiry (”the inquiry”) announced on 7 July 2014.
Read, Sign, RT, Fave Lets give this the widest possible support people.
Composed by DBFamilyLaw Lawyer
CHILD SEX ABUSE INQUIRY: Survivors to Theresa May, Secretary of State for Home Department
From the undersigned survivors of child sexual abuse; and in respect of the Home Office child sex abuse inquiry (‘the inquiry’) announced on 7 July 2014
- You have agreed to consult on the matters referred to below; and as a matter of fairness you should do so;
- We urge that the inquiry start as soon as possible; but we are mindful that it should be set up in a way in which we have as much confidence as possible
WE RESPECTFULLY demand:
- That we, and any other survivors whose addresses are notified to you by 29 November 2014, individually be consulted as to the appointment of a chair to the inquiry
- That we individually be consulted as to the terms of reference of that inquiry (‘terms of reference’)
- That the inquiry should be on a…
View original post 146 more words